||Front view of both units.
||Front yard with gazeebo, sink and bbq.
||View from upstairs porch and bedroom
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE OR RENT from: January 2014
CONTACT: 868-672-1889, 868-672-4469
ECCLES RD., GRAND LAGOON
ELECTRONIC ALARM AND SECURITY
AIRPORT TAXI AVAILABLE
CLICK TO PRINT RESERVATION FORM
Welcome to Mississauga
RESERVATION & CHECK IN PROCEDURE
- Reservations are unconfirmed until a non-refundable down payment of 50% of the total cost is received and cleared by the bank. Republic Bank Chaguanas Account # 550159568401
- Final payment of Rent and Security Deposit is due 2 weeks in advance & 3 weeks in advance for school holidays & and long weekends. This is non-refundable unless cancellation is made 10 days prior to arrival & 17 days prior to arrival for school holidays & long weekends.
- If you are unable to stay for the rented period you will not be refunded for days absent.
Check In Procedure: Check In is @ 4:00p.m.Check Out is @ 2:00p.m.
- Early check in or late check out is solely at the discretion of management or their representative.
- The caretaker must be notified of your time of arrival by 2 p.m. on the day. Please note that check-in after 7:00 p.m. will incur a $40 premium for the caretaker & all arrangements must be confirmed at least 3 hours prior to arrival. There will be no check in after 9:00 p.m.
- The caretaker must escort you through the unit on arrival, to ensure all is in order.
- The caretaker must be notified by 11 a.m. of the day or at least 4 hours prior to your vacating the premises. There must be time allowed to escort you through the premises to ensure all is in order.
- The maximum number of persons permitted to stay in this unit is six (6). The maximum number of visitors permitted is six (6). Visitors must leave by 7:30p.m.
- Caretaker must be notified of number of visitors expected.
- Management or their representative reserves the right to inspect the premises at any time during your stay.
- You will be required to leave the premises if you fail to comply with the Check In Procedure and/or House Rules to which you must agree.
Please deliver signed copies to caretaker on arrival.
I accept the Terms of Reservation and Check In: Signed: _________________
Welcome to Mississauga
We wish you a safe and enjoyable stay. Every detail considered to ensure your comfort and safety in a beautifully constructed setting. We ask that you respect the rules of occupancy to maintain the luxury of this home. This is an environmentally friendly location.
Rules of Occupancy
Check in time: 4:00pm Check out time: 2:00pm
- On arrival, the caretaker will escort you through the house to ensure everything is in order.
- This property is a duplex and you are provided with your own complete space. Please do not trespass onto the other side, which is private property.
- Absolutely NO PETS allowed.
- Absolutely, NO loud music or partying.
- Absolutely NOTHING wet or sandy allowed on upholstered furniture or pillows & beds, in cupboards or drawers.
- Water is limited to tanks and hot water provided for your comfort. PLEASE CONSERVE.
- Kindly turn lights and air-condition units off when not in use. Please help the Environment.
- Please keep doors and windows closed when air-condition units are in use.
- NO CHOPPING or CUTTING on counter tops. Use cutting boards for cutting.
- CHOP all meats, fish, crabs etc. OUTSIDE on chopping block. Freeze meat, fish, crab etc. before discarding to avoid unpleasant smell.
- Use only black Nylon cooking utensils in non-stick pans. Wash with care. Use NO METAL.
- Wash plastic dishes with SPONGE ONLY.
- Place only MICROWAVE SAFE items in microwave - no melamine items.
- If anything is broken, please make a note and leave on the kitchen island for the caretaker, to facilitate replacement for other guests.
- Store BBQ grill inside when not in use. It is porcelain coated, wash with sponge, do not scrape.
- Security provided for your protection. Misuse resulting in false alarms will incur a response cost.
- For your security, keep gates closed at all times. Lock beachfront and all wrought iron gates when leaving the premises and in the evening.
- Keys are your responsibility. Costs of replacing lost keys and corresponding locks will be charged to you.
- Keep all outdoor furniture within the fenced yard and return to its secured place at night.
- Please use the outside shower after sea bathing and the outside tap to wash sandy feet before entering the house.
- Wash all sandy items, suits etc., outside, not in bathrooms.
- Please wash dishes and properly secure all garbage and take outside before leaving.
- Parking provided for two cars only, Definitely, leave the walkway to the other unit clear.
- BLIND CORDS are not toys, keep them away from children.
- You are financially responsible for any damage to or destruction of property including building, contents and surrounding landscape.
I agree to abide by the rules of occupancy. Signed: _________________________
Date: ___ /___ /___